Information about Sending Gifts to The US
The United States of America (USA), commonly referred to as the United States (U.S.) or America, is a federal republic composed of 50 states, a federal district, five major territories and various possessions. It is one of the world's most ethnically diverse and multicultural nations, the product of large-scale immigration from many countries. So the gift-giving and gift-receiving traditions reflect a huge diversity across different states in U.S.
Birthday Gifting Do's and Don’ts
- Keep the age in mind: Gifts should be age appropriate. Pre-teens, adolescents and adults each have distinctive ways of assessing a relevance of a gift. So plan accordingly. There is nothing written in stone. In fact, most of it is good old common sense. Pre-teens love stuff they can eat. Young girls like stuffed toys and cakes. Adults like things that make them feel special – an emotive appeal etc.
- Spend right: A birthday gift is about fitting in. You are not out there to overshadow and be ostentatious; this is all the more true if you aren’t a part of the immediate family. An uncle who sent his 12-year old niece a box of Godiva chocolates with a warm, and affectionate note will be much more welcome in the family than the one who sends her a 800$ dress. You simply don’t want your gifts to inculcate the wrong sense of financial values in the recipient
- Include a meaningful note: Gifts are given by well-wishers. So wish them well. Please don’t write an email or a SMS. Instead a hand-written note with the right message will ensure that you are remembered long after the gift is consumed or used. What should the note be? Well, it can be small and, yet substantial. Say something like a resolution to do well academically or to exercise right or to maintain a positive attitude. These are the things that stay in the recipient’s mind for a long time.
- Don’t gift durables: Oh that is so passé! Almost two-decades old. Trust me, the birthday boy could do without a watch, especially when you notice that most of them use their smartphone in any case to tell time. And the girl could do without another toaster or handbag. She probably will spend more time and money exchanging it for a better model or color. Keep it simple. Gift the usual suspects – cakes, flowers, chocolates and Teddy’s that continue to be cool even now and yet inspire that sense of comfort of oneness.
- Don’t overspend: Gifting is about give and take. When you send a gift the unwritten assumption is the recipient knows that she / he has to reciprocate similarly when your birthday happens. So think right. Don’t send a $1000 gift knowing pretty well that you are putting undue pressure on the recipient to reciprocate with a gift of similar value. This consideration on your part is absolutely essential.
- Don’t sweat it: At the end of the day, you wish that the recipient lives long and celebrates many more birthdays. So don’t feel tense. At GiftsnIdeas we have over 200+ gifts that you can select from. They cater to a wide variety of tastes and wallets. Visit our gift guide, select an item that suits your budget & taste and we will take care of the rest.
What do you gift on a Birthday?
- 10 Dozen Red Roses with Godiva Chocolates and Bear
- Red Velvet Chocolate Cake
- Cookies Treats Gift Tower
- Chocolate Fusion
- Basket of Full Chocolates
- Treasured Roses
- Bath and Body Gift Sets … and, more…
How to send gifts to The US?
Send gifts to USA residents easily with the help of GiftsnIdeas! We offer a vast selection of crafted gift baskets, cakes, chocolates, flowers, and more. As one of the first and best international gift shops online, we have the variety, fast delivery, and customer support you need to let your loved one know you’re thinking of them. With us, it’s easier than ever to find and send gifts. In USA regions and cities, we’ve built a wide network of local gift shops and work with them to bring the best-quality gifts to your recipient. Whether you’re living within the United States and sharing a great gift or letting someone know that you care overseas, we can help you send gifts online today!
Price Range from lowest to highest
US$ 10 – US$ 350
Order and Have Birthday Gifts Delivered in the US
Find the perfect gift to help your loved one in the US celebrate their birthday. Gift delivery in the US is easy when you have the #1 international gift shop at your side. GiftsnIdeas offers fast and reliable gift delivery, birthday gifts of many sizes and shapes, and excellent customer service teams to help you with your order. If you’ve been looking for birthday gifts online, delivery to the US, and a stress-free shopping experience, you’ve come to the right place!
A Birthday Is a Big Deal, No Matter How Old You Are
There is a long history of celebrating one’s birthday, and it has strong roots in America. Young children, elderly people, and it seems everyone in between celebrates birthdays. While there may be “major” birthdays, like when someone turns 16, 21, 30, 40, 50, or 60, people should be made to feel appreciated every single year. In America, locals tend to celebrate with cakes, a party, and the most necessary things to have at a birthday: gifts!
Let Your Loved One in the USA Know You Care
You can make your loved one feel special by sending them one of our many different products. With our huge catalog of options, you can send anything from a bouquet of flowers to a birthday gift basket. Delivery to the US is possible for any of the gifts listed on this page, so for almost any person at any age, it’s possible to say “happy birthday.” Delivery, gifts, and finding the right items are our specialties; feel free to contact us should you have any questions with your order.
Surprise Them with Your Birthday Gift
Take the time to browse our shop until you’re sure you’ve found the gift that will make your friend, colleague, family member, or loved one smile. Find something suited to their tastes, like a bouquet of their favorite flower or a cake that’s their favorite flavor. Remember that all of these options are available for delivery. Birthday gifts should make your recipient feel like you’re giving them a hug, even when you may be hundreds of miles away.
After you purchase your birthday gift, delivery in the US with us is easy. You can choose from a few different shipping options available; in some cases, we even offer hand-delivery. In as little as 24 hours, we can get your gift shipped. Make sure your gift gets there on time by using GiftsnIdeas today!