Information About Send Gifts to India
Have you ever had a question on how to send gifts to India? Have you ever been frustrated with mere the thought of sending gifts to India from a different country? Of course, most of us have felt the same way while trying to send a gift to India. We have made it easier to send gifts to India through Giftsnideas.com. We always make an effort to satisfy your gifting needs by providing the best gifts to send to India for any occasion with a wide range of variety. If you have problem or question on how to send gifts to India from a different country, you can do a 24*7 live chat or call to our customer service. Our customer service executive will be happy to help you in sending gifts to India.
Information about Sending Gifts to India
India is the World’s largest democracy. Following market-based economic reforms in 1991, India became one of the fastest-growing economies and is considered newly. The Indian economy is the world's seventh-largest by nominal GDP and third-largest by purchasing power parity (PPP). India is a pluralistic, multilingual, and multi-ethnic society, whose tradition for gifting goes back to thousands of years.
Gifting Do's and Don’ts In India
- Indians love bright colours as they signify happiness. Therefore, you might like to wrap your gifts in bright red, yellow or green colours.
- Sweets, flowers, fruits are given as gifts during major festivals.
- Should you gift an Indian, make sure the value of the gift is in odd numbers. Odd numbers are preferred since they are believed to be luckier.
- Avoid giving frangipanis [a kind of flower popularly used by Hawaiians to make leis] as flower gifts, such as in a hamper or bouquet. Indians use this flower only for funeral wreaths.
- Do not present Hindu Indians with gifts of food, including beef.
- Hindu Indians do not use cattle products. Leather products of any kind should not be presented as a gift.
When is the right time to send gifts to India?
Personal occasions or business occasions aside, the key festivals or holidays in 2016 for India are:
- New Year’s Day-Friday, January 01
- Pongal-Thursday, January 14
- Maha Shivratri-Monday, March 07
- Holi-Thursday, March 24
- Tamil New Year-Thursday, April 14
- Bengali New Year-Thursday, April 14
- Idul Fitr-Wednesday, July 06
- Raksha Bandhan-Thursday, August 18
- Janmashtami-Thursday, August 25
- Ganesh Chaturthi-Monday, September 05
- Onam-Tuesday, September 13
- Ayudha Puja-Monday, October 10
- Vijaya Dashami-Tuesday, October 11
- Dussehra-Tuesday, October 11
- Deepavali-Monday, October 31
- Id-e-Milad-Monday, December 12
- Christmas Day-Sunday, December 25
How to send gifts to India?
Gifting to your near and dear ones in India is easy with GiftsnIdeas. Our website offers a vast selection of crafted gift baskets, cakes, chocolates, flowers, and more. As one of the first and best international gift shops online, we have the variety, fast delivery, and customer support you need to let your loved one know you’re thinking of them.
With us, it’s easier than ever to find and send gifts. Across regions in India we’ve built a wide network of local gift shops and work with them to bring the best-quality gifts to your recipient. Whether you’re living within India and sharing a great gift or letting someone know that you care overseas, we can help you send gifts online today!
Fast Gift Delivery to India
We can often get your gift to your recipient within as little as 24 hours. Because we work with many different shops across the country, we can get your delivery there quickly. We send gifts to India residents very often; many of our most loyal customers live there! It’s easy to ship the perfect gift to your loved one, whether they’re in Mumbai or Delhi.
A Vast Selection of Fun and Unique Gifts
With us, you can purchase a gift for almost any occasion, whether that occasion is an anniversary, a birthday, or one of the major holidays in India (like New Year). We have a huge selection of gifts ranging from spa gift baskets to sympathy flowers to chocolates & cakes. With such a diverse and wide catalog of gifts, you’ll be sure to find something your recipient will like. And because gift delivery to India is so easy with us, you’ll know that your gift will likely make them smile very soon.
Excellent Customer Service
We make the process as stress-free as possible so that you can internationally send gifts. Online and ready to help you, our team of dedicated staff works around the clock to help you complete your order. We offer 24/7 customer service and support via live chat, email, and phone. With our team, we’ve faithfully served customers in more than 180 countries.
Right now, we can help you send gifts to India. We are confident they will be appreciated across homes, and offices. Peruse our online catalog and buy something great for your loved one now!