Information about Sending Gifts to The U.K
The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, commonly known as the United Kingdom (UK) or Britain, is the 80th-largest sovereign state in the world and the 11th-largest in Europe. It is also is the 22nd-most populous country, with an estimated 64.5 million inhabitants. It has the world's fifth-largest economy by nominal GDP and tenth-largest economy by purchasing power parity. The UK is considered to have a high-income economy and is categorised as very high in the Human Development Index, currently ranking 14th in the world. The UK has a very rich gifting tradition in both the personal or professional fronts.
Gifting Do’s and Don’ts In The U.K
- Make a clear distinction between business and personal gifting. The British have a very clear distinction of both
- Have a proper understanding of the occasion that you are gifting to. Invest effort in knowing your recipient. Attention to detail is appreciated.
- Tea and snack hampers are a good gifting idea in The U.K. Britain is among the few advanced nations that still treasures its tea time, and it is often a ritual on weekends.
- Gifts for women such as perfume or clothing are usually inappropriate. They are considered too personal.
- Choose gifts with no religious connotations.
When is the right time to send gifts to U.K?
Personal occasions or business occasions aside, the key festivals or holidays in 2016 for U.K are:
- New Year’s Day-Friday, January 01
- Easter Monday-Monday, March 28
- St. Georges Day-Saturday, April 23
- Father’s Day-Sunday, June 19
- Christmas Day-Tuesday, December 27
How to send gifts to UK?
Have you ever had a question on how to send gifts to Britain? Have you ever been frustrated with mere the thought of sending gifts to Britain from a different country? Of course, most of us have felt the same way while trying to send a gift to Britain. We have made it easier to send gifts to Japan through Giftsnideas.com. We always make an effort to satisfy your gifting needs by providing the best gifts to send to Britain for any occasion with a wide range of variety. If you have problem or question on how to send gifts to UK from a different country, you can do a 24*7 live chat or call to our customer service. Our customer service executive will be happy to help you in sending gifts to Britain.
What to gift for various occasions?
- Valentine’s Day – Roses and Chocolates, Personalised Belgian Chocolates… and, more…
- New Year – Chocolate Gourmet Gift, Classic Milk Chocolate Ballotin Box… and, more…
- Birthday – Be Mine Belgian Chocolates, 12 Piece Assorted Crumb Cakes… and, more…
- Anniversary – Love Balloon Bouquet, Breath taking Beauty… and, more…
- Corporate – Gifts in a Globe Box, Chocolate Mania Selection Box… and, more…
- Him – Personalised Love in a Bottle, Fresh Feast… and, more…
- Her – Always in my heart, Blossom Bear… and, more…
Price Range from lowest to highest
GBP 15 to GBP 250