Information about Sending Gifts to Australia
Australia, officially known as the Commonwealth of Australia, is an Oceanian country comprising the mainland of the Australian continent, the island of Tasmania, and numerous smaller islands. It is the world's sixth-largest country by total area. It is a developed country and one of the wealthiest in the world, with the world's 12th-largest economy. In 2014 Australia had the world's fifth-highest per capita income. Australia's military expenditure is the world's 13th-largest. With the second-highest human development index globally, it ranks highly in many international comparisons of national performance, such as quality of life, health, education, economic freedom, and the protection of civil liberties and political rights.
Birthday Gifting Do's and Don’ts
- Keep the age in mind: Gifts should be age appropriate. Pre-teens, adolescents and adults each have distinctive ways of assessing a relevance of a gift. So plan accordingly. There is nothing written in stone. In fact, most of it is good old common sense. Pre-teens love stuff they can eat. Young girls like stuffed toys and cakes. Adults like things that make them feel special – an emotive appeal etc.
- Spend right: A birthday gift is about fitting in. You are not out there to overshadow and be ostentatious; this is all the more true if you aren’t a part of the immediate family. An uncle who sent his 12-year old niece a box of Godiva chocolates with a warm, and affectionate note will be much more welcome in the family than the one who sends her a 800$ dress. You simply don’t want your gifts to inculcate the wrong sense of financial values in the recipient
- Include a meaningful note: Gifts are given by well-wishers. So wish them well. Please don’t write an email or a SMS. Instead a hand-written note with the right message will ensure that you are remembered long after the gift is consumed or used. What should the note be? Well, it can be small and, yet substantial. Say something like a resolution to do well academically or to exercise right or to maintain a positive attitude. These are the things that stay in the recipient’s mind for a long time.
- Don’t gift durables: Oh that is so passé! Almost two-decades old. Trust me, the birthday boy could do without a watch, especially when you notice that most of them use their smartphone in any case to tell time. And the girl could do without another toaster or handbag. She probably will spend more time and money exchanging it for a better model or color. Keep it simple. Gift the usual suspects – cakes, flowers, chocolates and Teddy’s that continue to be cool even now and yet inspire that sense of comfort of oneness.
- Don’t overspend: Gifting is about give and take. When you send a gift the unwritten assumption is the recipient knows that she / he has to reciprocate similarly when your birthday happens. So think right. Don’t send a $1000 gift knowing pretty well that you are putting undue pressure on the recipient to reciprocate with a gift of similar value. This consideration on your part is absolutely essential.
- Don’t sweat it: At the end of the day, you wish that the recipient lives long and celebrates many more birthdays. So don’t feel tense. At GiftsnIdeas we have over 200+ gifts that you can select from. They cater to a wide variety of tastes and wallets. Visit our gift guide, select an item that suits your budget & taste and we will take care of the rest.
What do you gift on a Birthday?
- Delightful Discovery
- Pure Magic
- Sweet and Savoury Gift Hamper
- Red Roses Combo
- Delicious Black Forest Cake
- Sugar Log Gift Basket
- Sweet Comfort and, more…
How to send gifts to Australia?
Have you ever had a question on How to send gifts to Australia? Have you ever been frustrated with mere the thought of sending gifts to Australia from a different country? Of course, most of us have felt the same way while trying to send a gift to Australia. We have made it easier to send gifts to Australia through Giftsnideas.com. We always make an effort to satisfy your gifting needs by providing the best gifts to send to Australia for any occasion with a wide range of variety. If you have problem or question on How to send gifts to Australia from a different country, you can do a 24*7 live chat or call to our customer service. Our customer service executive will be happy to help you in sending gifts to Australia.
Price Range from lowest to highest
$A 40 - $A 300